Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hi all..I'm going to share with you today some of the dyeing my friend from Wishfox Dyeworks and I did last week during a huge dyeing extravaganza we had!  We dyed so much and I'm going to include the stuff from my end and her pic as well if she lets me include it...so here goes!


Here's a bunch of random fleece and teeswater locks we dyed..(cormo, icelandic, border, and teeswater)

This is some mulberry silk brick we dyed:

These are a bunch of tops we dyed which are either falkland, bfl, or polwarth...

This is more random fleece, (cormo and cotswold x)

This is some milk protein fiber dyed for this month's Phat Fiber theme which is Ice Cream Social:

Here is the pic of everything dyed from her end...huge magnitude of everything crammed on her staircase!
We had so much fun dying all of this stuff!  We thought this would be a one day event, although it turned out to be more like 5 days of straight dying!  We definitely got a lot accomplished, but boy was it a lot of dying all at once!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment